Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things to do


  • Get knee to bend to 115 degrees in the next 2 days so I can start going on the bike :)
  • Plan my trip to Vegas
  • Get more pain killers
  • Fill out my Med application
  • Soak up the sun so I don't look like a Ghost when I get to L.A
  • Continue Learning Japanese
  • Finish at least 4 songs and record them as an E.P
  • Cough get laid Cough
  • Bikini shopping
  • Get a bag pack & choose carefully the clothes I will bring to Vancouver.
  • Master the Pimp look with my cane.
  • Cut my hair


Fun Fact, I will show you the way to carry food when you are on crutches.


It's amazing how one can find ways to get around 
when they are handicapped & have no one to help ;)

4 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

HAHAHAHAAHAH "Cough get laid Cough" HAAHAHAHAHAH yes yes i agree with that point. COUGHtherabbitCOUGH

Camelia in the city said...

Way to blow my cover ;)
hahaha
I made sure that only ppl who cared enough to figure it out did. Ppl who just browse quickly will never notice. but yes yes I stress that point A LOT
sweet Jesus

CHRISTINA D said...

i care, i care! ps: since you're going by nyc, don't forget to stop by the pleasure chest ;) ;) ;)

Nana said...

Hey hun! I hope you're getting better! I just came back from NY, like last week. It was AMAZING. I'm considering studying there in September 2010. I'm debating Paris, London or NY.