Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm a survivor!

15 days since I first arrived to London & I am EXHAUSTED! I have officially became a mum. I wake up at stupid o' clock because I have to feed breakfast to the kids, I change their nappies , get them dressed, play with them, watch kids shows, stroll them around, put them in their car seats, hold them when they cry, pick up after them, make and give them their milk, put them to bed and the next day it starts all over. I have a huge respect for mothers & have now realized that being a stay at home job is definitely not for "lazy women" it is the HARDEST job there is. I don't care if you are a mechanic, a rocket scientist, a heart surgeon or wtv else. Being a full time mom of more than one child is hell & bliss all at once but there is definitely more hell to it. I am not saying I hate it here because I don't. Liam is getting use to me, I can carry him without him trying to commit suicide because he sees me. He actually cries if I don't hold him sometimes. Emma plays with me and randomly hugs me. My new name is Milia now since she cant say Camelia. It's the cutest thing, before going to bed she says : Night night Milia! in her british accent with her thumb in her mouth. <3 As you can see, there are tons of good things but Jeez!!! I can't do anything after a day working. I just pass out, all the time!!! Which is exactly what Im going to do right now. Its almost 1 am and I have to wake up at 7:30 am tomorrow (It's my late day, usually I wake up at 6:30 am). Here are a few pictures of my two little monsters & bluebell, the cat.

Emma Macnamara

Maybe if I don't move, that crazy Bitch will go away.

Liam a.k.a Maggot man!

18 year old BlueBell

People definitely DON'T mistake him as my child when we go out!

Mister Man!!

3 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

LIAM IS ADORABLE! i'm happy you're enjoying being a mum. THE OTHER BABY IS COMING SOON.

also, i saw your pictures on facebook and .. can i visit? HAHA

glorious sandwiches said...

woah... you couldn't pay me enough to wanna do that

xkhem said...

Being a mum is the best. Enjoy hehe. Im a mother of 2. Im new to this, Im following you.
If u like u can do the same.