Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A year later...

Hello, Hello, Hello fellow bloggers or blog readers.
It has been ages since I have written. I know!
But you know what they say, when you are too busy living your life,
you don't have time to write about it.
Now by that logic, I'd be saying that I have nothing to do.
It is not entirely true. I am only procrastinating & pretending to be busy working,
not to leave POP Montreal too soon. It'd look bad. Oh yeah, I'm an intern at
POP Montreal now. The International music festival. Pretty cool isn't it?
I'd love to actually work here. (not being paid atm, it's fun but it just means I
need to juggle my internship AND a server job at a restaurant in the Old Port).
I am also currently looking for a flat. (apartment, place, wtv, I lived in London so deal!)
Leaving the parents' nest for good this time. Coming back from Europe was brutal enough and having to move in with my parents was the kick in the gut I did not need. There's a new man in my life and things are going as well as they can possibly go because... we are moving it together, TADA!
It's a first for both of us so I know for a fact that it's because we both believe and feel that we are right for each other
& IF somehow, we are wrong, well, we'll find out a lot faster won't we?
So much has happened since my last post! (a year ago?)
I have lived & nannied in London while taking an acting course & doing crazy things a single 23 year old would do in such a wonderful city. I travelled around Europe for 4 months (mostly on my own) & met a ton of absolutely WONDERFUL people that I am absolutely saddened not to see everyday (You know who you are). I came back to Montreal to find out I had only truly missed a few people & was really depressed from my return. Until 9 days later, I met the boy I am now looking for flats with. In the midst of all this, I lost my grand mother & a friend a few months previous to that. Also Lost ended. Now my cat is not doing well & she has been a part of the family for 14 years. The clock is ticking & again, I am noticing myself holding my breath. There are definitely a mixture of happy and sad in my heart, but that's life. It throws you punches and you just have to put your head down and keep swinging.

I love you all,
It's nice to be back on the interwebs.
<3
xo

C

No comments: