Monday, June 29, 2009

2 day break

Well Hello fellow bloggers!
                                                I'm finally back in Montreal, not for long though, I'm flying to L.A Wednesday afternoon! New York was interesting, I did a lot of cool things; went to the Met, different restaurants, BBQs, Parties, Birthdays, walked around a lot, Ate dinner at a restaurant by myself, Learnt how to read a map and use the Subway with no one's help,Stayed in Queens then Brooklyn, walked alone in central park, made good friends, realized that some of them were not as cool as I thought... All in all it was a good trip... It's been good, getting to know me more
             I really am everywhere this year, it's pretty cool. In ONE MONTH I went to:
Toronto, Ontario
Vancouver, British Coloumbia
George,Washington
New York city, New York


In less than 48 hours I will be able to add L.A to the list and somewhere in the next 3 weeks, Vegas as well :)


No comments: