Tuesday, September 29, 2009

List of Pet Peeves #1

This is the list of my 10 worse pet peeves in order from the most annoying to the a bit less annoying. If you realize you are doing any of those things, please don't ask me if I noticed because I did and didn't want to be rude enough to lose my shit on you.
  1. Ppl touching the food on my plate. Just assuming they can taste. I DO NOT SHARE FOOD!!!!!!!! You WILL get stabbed with a fork in your hand.
  2. Ppl who make noise when they eat/eat with their mouth open!!!!!!!!
  3. Ppl who interrupt others while they are talking.
  4. Ppl who have a know it all attitude & respond condescendingly.
  5. Ppl who have God complexes/attention whores.
  6. Ppl who whine asking for advice then don't listen & keep on whining for having no solution.
  7. Ppl who mention names of ppl you don't know when telling you a story you don't care about, assuming it means something to you or helps you understand.
  8. Ppl who are way too conventional, goodie 2 shoes, too religious, who cant live w/ rules
  9. "Friends" who go after a person you like, are dating or dated & doesn't care that it hurts.
  10. "Friends" who think they can shotgun someone that you saw at the same time.

More pet peeves posts to come.

No comments: