Monday, January 19, 2009

First Blog from Toronto


I haven't written in a while, not because I had nothing to say but because too much has been happening & I had no time nor no idea where to start. I arrived in Toronto last night around 8:30 pm. I missed my dear friend Emily even if we spent New years together, I couldn't go another day without being next to her. She is the kind of person that listens to everything I actually have to say, will remember people I mention & give me great advice or just let me bitch. 
<3
I have no idea when Im coming back from Toronto. Im thinking of going straight to New York from there and then go back home, but come to think of it, besides a few really close friends (Stef of course Im thinking of you), I have nothing to go back to. 

7 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

in TO? since when??? HOW?

Camelia in the city said...

Thats what i had to talk to you about lol. I left the next morning after the party. but you left without saing goodbye so I couldnt tell you.... I bused it there. Im staying downtown in the portuguese area haha.
Emily has the scikest house, they have a loft upstairs w a recording studio. Im having a baller time :)

Melissa said...

awww cam. well it's good to just drop everything and to get away and i really hope you have a good time. i want to see you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

come back butt
toronto is dumb

(marg)

Nana said...

Hey honey. No school? Took a semester off?

CHRISTINA D said...

yeah i know. i wasn't supposed to leave but i wanted to go home. i was passing out on aleasha's bed and a bunch of ppl were waiting for a cab so last minute i decided to leave. i didn't have time to say goodbye to anyone.

PORTUGUEEEESE hahah eat some deserts for me. k?

Anonymous said...

ooo I didn't notice Emily in the back!
Hi beautifuls! kiss kiss meow meow.

-Krista