Thursday, January 29, 2009

QUESTION

NYC
TORONTO
or
MONTREAL
????????????
I am currently in Toronto. I was suppose to go back to Montreal, then realized I could just go to NYC from here.
Thing is, its a 12 hour drive instead of 8 if I left from Montreal.
I am dying to go to NYC. I could stay with my fabulous Friend Eddie & have a blast.
If I wait a little,(2 weeks cuz next weekend 2 friends are visiting from Toronto) I could actually maybe just fly to New York. It's cheap if you buy in advance & I might not even have to pay for it.
Also, no offence to the person I am going to mention now but I don't want to be here for Valentine's day.
Not only have I always hated that "holiday",& not only does it remind single people how lonely they truly are.
But february 14th would be my 2 year anniversary...
I can't deal with that.
It's too much

I want to have an anti-valentines day party. Who's down?
Join me in Nyc then.

Ok So fuck Montreal. This weekend, Im either going to NYC or staying in Toronto. I will go back for Jay's day also(his birthday is on valentines day). Help me decide!!!

Thanks

p.s: I look like this waking up next to Emily

1 comment:

glorious sandwiches said...

with a big smile on your face? hah. oh the ways to defile your words.. i love you cammy. i will miss not waking upbeside you