Friday, February 6, 2009

Can't read my, can't read my...

"Im not ready to confront, I rather submit my words, this way....
You should know my story by now, and why I'm optimistic cautiously...
Cause you are going to have to prove me wrong, before I know it's right. We don't have to decide tonight, just wait for me, patiently oh and you'll get all of me...." - Mandy Moore



Well hello new lover!
I really can't think of one thing that can't be resolved by a delicious piece of brownie; heart break, stressful day, world peace or the fact that I just realized I spent 800$ in 15 days & that 50% was probably on Booze and some food ... yeah .. I don't know how that happened


On a different note, I have been back in Montreal for about 4 days now. I'm glad I get to see my friends again but I seriously miss my routine with Emily in Toronto & by routine I mean, waking up late, checking facebook, eating, do random stuff, get ready while watching sex and the city, go out to dinner , then to a show & end the night drunk enough to pass out as soon as our heads hit the pillow. I can't complain though, I have been having a great time ever since I came back. I hung out with a few friends already & made a couple new ones. I honestly had one of the best days yesterday, full of random adventures & penguins (spraying white shit in the water). 
I can't WAIT to see how the pictures turned out!

There is one song that even after listening to it over and over I just can't get annoyed and it constantly makes me want to dance Poker face
Loves it!
Question, I'm meeting a boy tonight, ohhhh it is NOT what you think, it's not for me no no. Actually, for the first time ever, my sister is "seeing someone". I am going to go with her to see The Virgins (no pun fucking intended) and "HE" will be there. She is currently begging me not to make fun of her or be mean to her in front of him. She also wants me to give him a chance and not beat him up. Man, that's a lot to ask, she has to pick one haha. I'm half  joking , I know I have to be decent and not a total bitch but at the same time I can't be TOO nice, he has to know that if he is a douche bag or player & plans to hurt my sister or just use her I WILL kill him. What would you do in my shoes?

Maybe I'll just play with my brand new DINOSAURS, (little dinosaur use to be my nickname)





6 comments:

Melissa said...

HAHAHA that last picture...
your face...
hahaha.
i love you!

glorious sandwiches said...

dude, you were really what i needed to ground me for those 2 weeks. it's been stupidly dramatic.. obviously for the both of us. everything's been great since you left though, mostly only happy drama. thanks for leaving a smile on my face when you left. i await more postings on your happy drama as well <3

glorious sandwiches said...

ps I LOVE DINOSAURS!!!! i will take a picture with mine and send it to you

Camelia in the city said...

Mel: its my: oh my god I cant believe those dinosaurs are having sex face . I love you too
Emily: I definitely needed you for those 16 days. Keep me updated on ur drama and ill do the same with mine, but my drunk texts from last night prove that ill keep u updated always and forever ;)

Anonymous said...

SWEET!

Stefanie R. said...

you spent 800$ and you still wanna spend more on NYC , mexico and cali this summer?

youre gonna get your ass kicked woman lol