Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Into the WII--IIILLLDD

NEW  YORK is a crazy craaazy town. You never know who you are going to be meeting or partying with. I somehow went to this very exclusive club(no idea what the name is), all I remember is how amazing it felt when I was able to run the the bathroom and pee haha
Anywho, I was dancing by myself in our booth and a guy came up to me and said something. I had no idea what he said but then he came back and was like:Do you know where my jacket is?? 
 (how in the world am I suppose to know that, I've never seen you before)
I wasn't completely right .... here is who he is





That's right, Emile Hirsch. Then some girl came and looked angry so he said goodbye and left.
He was SO handsome & SO nice. Eddie told me :ouuuuuu so he liked you!!
Too bad that bitch was there ;)

oh well, tonight I'm hanging out with Marc Jacob's ex boyfriend. Random? yes. Awesome? most certainly

No comments: