Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Start spreading the news...

& the lonely ranger is back.
I just returned from a 10 day trip in New York City. I was just suppose to stay the weekend. Only sleep 2 or 3 nights there but my host, Eddie McCall told me I really had no reason to leave so soon, especially that it was fashion week. I made SO many great friends AND so many GRRR-EATT networking connections (acting wise).

Not to sound conceded but I want to make a t-shirt with : 
NY
 <3 
I
Something magical happens in New York, I don't know if its the fact that I'm Canadian, or my accent but everything seems to fall on my lap with no effort necessary. I LOVE IT!!!
It is so wonderful there, it feels like anything can happen. I believe in myself there, for some reason.
I got a text from my friend when I was there saying: the city who doesn't sleep vs the girl who never sleeps. I think its more the alliance between the two.

Im starting to spread the news... there is a very high possibility that I might move there this summer. if not forever, at least for a while. I am not the only one who says I was made for that city.
These little town blues, are melting away
Ill make a brand new start of it - in old new york
If I can make it there, Ill make it anywhere
Its up to you - new york, new york

No comments: