Monday, August 10, 2009

Dilemma Dilemma

For months now I said that I would move to New York in september. It is still possible, but for some reason my mind is wandering round and thinking that I might want to go somewhere else first. I thought maybe a few months in europe would be cool. U.K men might just be what I need haha, I won`t need to dream of Jude Law or Alex turner anymore! Then New York pops in my head again, but soon enough L.A comes creeping in and Toronto is just always so much fun-I already have a good crew here. Australia has always been my dream so why not?

As you can see, I need help, directions, because pretty soon, it`ll be me- a hat- a beer- all those countries(or cities) in the hat-a witness- a blink 182 song and THAT IS IT!

God, please help me make the best decision for me and what I am looking for ok?

Oh also God, If you could throw in a couple amazing sexy time sessions in the near future, much appreciated!

Thanks!

4 comments:

ash said...

hehehe if you have the time do a tour, London is a must, when im confused i think about the times ive been there and things fall into place.. theres also the far east.. .. russia?? Egypt! Thai! im getting too excited... barely travelled this summer. miss-home. As an afterthought, madrid!

Melissa said...

I love how you travel so much. You just get up and go, not caring about anything but what you feel like doing at the present moment. I respect that. I miss you, by the way, and we need to hang out.

Camelia in the city said...

thank you girls!
Mel: dinner and dancing next week and btw you could do exactly what i do, It's just about realizing that you CAN do wtv you want. NO EXCUSES!

Ash; Im thinking of doing england, scotland AND ireland, maybe france too. Ive been to madrid many times since I have family in spain so I dont know if id go there. and btw you are ashley who?

Camelia in the city said...

Thank you god for responding to one of my tow requests :)