Thursday, August 20, 2009

To be or not to be

I am so into my book The Power of the Actor! It gives amazing tips, ways to get into a character, to understand why he is responding a certain way. It's giving me confidence that I can do it, it makes me really happy! :)
I have joined this website called helpx.net where I c an see profile of families asking for help either at home, at their farms, B&Bs etc. I checked out england, ireland scotland and australia. Not sure where Ill end up, it depends on the families I guess. It's going to be insane! Anyone who wants to come with me, please grow the balls and do it. most of these places ask for more than one person. They give you a room and food everyday, some also pay. so if you have money for the flight, just pack up and LEAVE WITH ME! It's going to be a sick opportunity and girls, C'mon! british boys with sexy accents? Damn, how can you resist? Im going there to find my faithful Jude Law. Boys, there are going to be tons of girls loving your foreign accent, you know you want to be that guy. The one who is only staying there for a while so girls fall in love since its impossible and he gets laid repeatedly.

Anyway, just a thought, Im doing it, I just like the possibility of inspiring people

take care kiddies

Cam
xoxo

2 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

i would do this:

http://www.helpx.net/host.asp?hostID=3887&network=3

Nana said...

I'm in! OMG, get away somewhere for a couple months does a body good. Let me know if you find something amazing/