Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love you, standing all alone with a black coat

I'm going back to the West Coast. May 21 to 27th.
This trip is long overdue since I haven't been back, not once, and I've been in Montreal since Christmas day 2007!
Memories started flooding back, some good, some bad, but it definitely makes me miss the good times. :)
Living in Vancouver was SO different than living in Montreal.
 No one speaks French there, that's one thing. There are 50% more asians & the city is surrounded by the sea and mountains. It's Gorgeous!




Montreal is a sweet city, it'll always be my hometown but I never felt like I really belonged here. Vancouver was beautiful, but not exactly my rhythm either. Which is why New York is my next step.

On another note, after staying in Vancouver for a couple days, my trip will lead me to Seattle, where the Lovely Naomi invited me to a Film Festival Premiere.
 


Then, if all goes according to plan, she will join Greg and I on our road trip to George, Washington , where a couple of my friends from California will drive up to as well.
The Sasquatch Festival will be 3 days/nights of drunk camping and ear drums exploding to the sound of:





Im looking forward to this adventure and to walking again!!

1 comment:

CHRISTINA D said...

how's your knee now? can you walk?