Thursday, April 23, 2009

UNDEAD!

Last night was my sister's 20th birthday. We celebrated it by going to the Hollywood Undead concert at Le National. The evening started off with us pre-drinking absinth & beer in Stef's car right in front of the venue. The show was amazing! I had a seat on the second floor,that was smack dab in the front and center so I had a perfect view and wasn't getting punched in the face or sweated on like everybody in the mosh pit. I still stood for 98% of the show, holding on to a ramp while shouting the words, dancing on 1 leg and taking pictures of these sexy men.

 
They started their set with Undead, which you could say is their Anthem song. It's the perfect first track on an album & a GREAT opener. They took off their masks during the show but put them back in the end when they closed with No. 5
I agree with that choice as well. It left everybody so pumped!!
It's also probably why I spend the ridiculous amount of 55$ for a Hollywood Undead Hoodie.



Once the show was done, we waited around a little. I was the only one with the balls to approach them, so I went to talk to Deuce a.k.a Da Produca. He was really sweet, he thought I wanted an autograph so I let him sign my arm(he was going for my boobs. Don't know why I said no).
Finally, we went to Foufs, where my sister was falling asleep on her chair. Da Kurlzz kept on staring at us but even with my " I saw you looking, come here and talk to me" smile, he would always just look the other way until he thought I wasn't looking anymore and then would stare again. Too bad...
 I got strangers, members of H.U and from First to Last to sing happy birthday to my sister. YOU'RE WELCOME!

Funny man is such a nice guy! When he was crowd surfing, he hit a girl over the head with his feet. Usually people don't give a shit, but he was all concerned and asked her if she was okay. When I asked him to take a picture, not only was he delighted but he rubbed my back when asking what happened to my leg & wishing that I would get better soon. What a sweetheart. These boys put up a front with their masks and lyrics but 60% of the band members are the nicest people I have ever met.

Funny man pulling an ugly face with my sister and I.

A couple of guys from the tour & I talked for a while & it is now set that when Stef & I will be in L.A this July, they are going to take us out, accompany us to LES DEUX even if they think it sucks, go to Disney Land, basically, be our tour guides. I didn't bother mentioning that Stef lived there for months because they seemed way to exited about it. I was promised surfing & drumming lessons. I was jazzed about going to California but now, I can barely sit still!!! (even though I have too HAHA)

COUNTDOWN: 2 months and a week til I land in L.A.X 

No comments: