Thursday, April 16, 2009

Slippery Dick

Last July, when Christina and I were in New York, we went to an "Underground Burlesque show".
I say underground because I assume that the fancy ones only have hot chicks. We did NOT!
I will have the image of a fat girl's cellulite ass & pineapple covered nipples engraved in my head for the REST OF MY LIFE!!!
Any who, there was a Brazilian guy that stripped down to a paper plate in front of his family jewels, then he covered himself up with mustard and ketchup and rubbed it all over his body. As gross as it may sound, it was pretty sexy, because of how sensually he was doing it. Before the stripping began he was doing some sort of aerobic dancing and after a couple of drinks, we tried to imitate him. Our mothers would be SO PROUD! 

1 comment:

CHRISTINA D said...

hahahaha yes
such good times