Monday, April 6, 2009

Excuse me, your life is waiting!

What's up with everybody being depressive, whiney, and annoying as HELL with how much they hate their lives?!?!?! Jeez people, do you have any idea how lucky most of you are? Inform yourselves with what is going on around the world, you'll soon realize that your "problems"  are insignificant and so are you if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!


I use to complain a lot and see myself as a victim, I'm not gonna lie, but THANK GOD, I got over that and I have never felt BETTER.  I wish people would also understand that the key to "happiness" is to just accept things as they are, do your best, and stop trying to control things that are OUT of your control. Buddhist philosophies are a tremendous help for insane self-centered people a.k.a 99% of the population. It brought me from my old "stress ball dying of a heart attack at 25 self" to new " Chill dude, it's going to be all good. Everything happens for a reason self". I'm not saying that everyone should become buddhists. But reading their philosophies can give one the chance to learn about common sense ways of living life. Sometimes all you need is a little push.


Relax people, have a drink and do whatever it is you want to do because everything will be alright. There is nothing you CAN'T handle. It can be tough, painful and scary but acting like it's the end of the world every time there is a little bump on the road is not the right way to live and it won't get you ANYWHERE, trust me. I will be really lame and quote the author of " Excuse me, your life is waiting" Lynn Grabhorn: " We, humans, have an electrochemical currency running through us, which is affected by our emotions. When you are feeling happy or joyful, that current or energy, vibrates at a higher frequency than when you are feeling sad or angry. When you're vibrating at a high frequency, you're more likely to attract happy people, than when you vibrate at a low, sad frequency. It's the law of attraction in physics." 

Basically, when you are having a pity party, all you are doing, is attracting more people that are as depressed as you and creating negative situations in your life. Ever since I got over all that, I have allowed so many great people into my life, let all the bad ones go & opportunities have been knocking on my door non stop. I truly believe in visualization. Sometimes, I just close my eyes and picture what I want my life to be. By picturing it, I create the emotions I would feel if it was actually going on and with my feelings, I ATTRACT these situations, events, these OPPORTUNITIES. 


The way we think...
...causes the way we feel. . .
...and the way we feel. . .
...causes the way we vibrate
...and the way we vibrate. . .
...IS HOW WE ATTRACT!!


You should get on that!


p.s: In 2004 Lynn Grabhorn flew to Europe to have an assisted suicide due to an illness. Don't let that stop you from reading her book though. It's a great book but she was sick and thought that her job here was done. It doesn't mean that she didn't know what she was talking about.


12 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

for someone who is very "happy-about-life" and "calm", this post shows a lot of anger, LOL.

Camelia in the city said...

hahahahahahah
no no its just frustration. I can still feel anger and negative feelings but I dismiss them almost as soon as they start. I had an outburst. Now Im all better :)
What really helps someone deal with negative feelings is to write them down. I did and am back to my chill self :P
still awake so late, we dont change

Melissa said...

well said miss cam. hope your knee is slowly getting better <3

audible/visible said...

wow when i was complaining about you not posting for a while, i wasn't trying to leave the impression that life was ending... take it a little far, much camElia?

Silvio said...

I think i'm with Christina D on this...

nothing like whining about other people's whining to prove a point ;)

Camelia in the city said...

MeL thank you. it is slowly healing better
Greg, i dont believe i took anything too far. I just wrote what was on my mind. Oh and Thanks for the capital E
Silvio; Im not whining about whiners. Im just trying to make them understand. They need a little though love. If everyone agrees with them that they are victims, this will never end. You need to shake them a little.

kenter said...

more posts like this please! maybe people will actually start to listen.

CHRISTINA D said...

this is a tough subject. some people are actually clinically depressed; it's a lot harder to tell those people to be happy and live it up.

Camelia in the city said...

Chrissy, yeah I know all about depression. I did a lot of research on it. It goes without saying that this blog is not for clinically depressed people. It's more of a general idea.My cousin is manic depressive, I know that if I tell her to get over something and just chill the fuck out it wont register in her brain. She feels guilty, like its her fault if a fly dies, likes it's the end of the world and she should have done something about it. That's a different story. But with my 12 followers, I think I'll be fine making generalizations.

Kent, thanks. I sure hope people will start listening. I will try to find another subject to rant on.

glorious sandwiches said...

i know a thing or two about clinical depression, but i also know that it's no excuse to pity party. i mean.. you can pity party all you fucking want but you can also chose to do a thing or two to improve your situation. getting your head and heart out of your ass are hard, and tough love is mean, but what are your other options??? i love you cam! :)

Camelia in the city said...

Thanks Emily, you understand EXACTLY what im talking about. If I had to summarize my whole blog I would say in those exact words: Get your head and heart out of your ASS!!!

I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Don`t worry!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online qqz