Friday, March 27, 2009

Where is Walmelia?

I've got the itch. As soon as I'm back home for about a month, I have to plan my next trip. I have quite a few in store for the next 5 months. Being in bed for now 2 whole weeks doesn't help the need to get THE FUCK OUT!
Budget Camelia, BUDGET!!!

Here is my list of places I will go to before the end of the summer:
  • Approx from May 22 to May 26 Depending on my flying partner, go from Montreal or Toronto to Vancouver and road trip to Washington for the Sasquatch Festival
  • End of June quick trip to New York to visit apartments & hang with the future roomies (Veronica & Gabby)
  • July 1st to July 14th L.A trip with Stefanie Rosales. We have been planning this for over 4 years.
  • August or September, moving to New York city. (Again, this is 80% sure)

 This is not a DEFINITE plan but it's going to look something like that. 
I seriously think God purposely got me injured because I just move around too much and he knows the only way to keep me in place is to blow out my knee for me not to walk anymore.

3 comments:

glorious sandwiches said...

dude, may 15 - 22 you in toronto visiting ME, deal?

Camelia in the city said...

well I think we will be flying to vancouver on the 19th . I will let you know. it depends I need to go to physiotherapy as much as possible before my trip because my physiotherapist says im probably going to be on crutches for another 4 to 6 weeks. I want to make sure i'll be perfect for the end of may

audible/visible said...

wut wut sasquuuuuuuatch. Flying partner up in here!! up in here!!!