Friday, March 6, 2009

Old blog I wrote over a year ago

Before I write my next blog, I thought I should put y'all in context. I found an old xanga blog I wrote in november 2007 and will post it for my next entry to make more sense.


    Wednesday, November   07, 2007

  •   Honey, be careful!

    The cross streets Pender and Abbott will be remembered  by me & a few for a really really long time.
    Most Humans are programmed to think that tragic things wont never happen to them. 
    Let me tell you one thing, Mami, Naomi and I sure didn't think that crossing the street on a green light would get us all simultaneously hit by an SUV. I will write what happened in more details later but  I think im going to nap now. too much effort
       [Now December 9th, a month later]
    So basically we all got hit and went flying in different directions on the street. I thought Mami was dead or dying,  I couldnt get up, was twitching and heard naomi crying. then the bitch that hit us started yelling at me for jaywalking when I didnt and i remember the cops coming and the ambulances. I also was able with some superhero strenght to call Kent and let him know we got hit. I told the paramedic I didnt want to go in the ambulance because I couldnt afford it and the first thing I said when they put me on the strecher was: oh god I sure wish I would have shaved my legs. ahahhahahah yup. for some reason my sens of humor came out when I was in shock. When we got to the hospital and the police officer came in to see how I was I answered; just chilling, you? As I was on a hospital bed w a neckbrace and plugged to an IV. Jeez Im such a comedian! :P

    We stayed in the hospital for about 12 hours. I had to pee 4 times on a lil bowl the nurse had to place under my ass as I was lying down.... it SUCKED and  was COMPLICATED! Also having a concussion sucked cuz it made me pull an exorcist (barf) infront of kent and I probably looked and sounded horrible!!!!!

    Mami and I are going to need a surgery because we tore our ACL(doesnt heal ever) and MCL ligaments around our left knee. I can't sleep at night from the pain and I have physical anxiety which is not cool but at least I scored some valium!  Im broke as fuck and I cant wait to get back home cuz I aint doing shit here. This trip turned out a little different than what I imagined but ; what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger right?  I shall be harder faster better stronger then!

    To all you folks out there, be strong. Things work out.
     & now goodnight and Goodluck



    (about 9 months later I found out I also had a torn PCL, click on this link and read what they say about MCL, PCL AND ACL injuries)  It just hurts so much to see the words; stretched & twisted  

1 comment:

glorious sandwiches said...

bahahaha. 'just chilling' that's why you're the best!!