Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fuck you STM of my balls!

Alright Alright so you're thinking, WOAW CALM DOWN CAMELIA, NO NEED TO START SWEARING HERE!
Well I beg to differ. Can you tell me WTF is "new" every year that makes buses STILL not be able to be ON TIME in the winter?!??!?
The rest of the year you can more or less count on the fact that your bus ill be a couple minutes early or late but waiting AN HOUR AND A HALF for a bus??? Having buses just NOT SHOWING UP.....


BECAUSE OF THE SNOW?!?!?
thats BULL, the roads are fucking clear but still STM is the most horrible "moyen de transport" there is.

Im so fucking aggravated. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST WINTER, YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN, WHY CAN'T YOU PREPARE FOR IT SO THAT OLD PEOPLE DONT DIE OF FROST BITES OUTSIDE????

I was crying of pain on thursday because I was waiting for over 30 minutes and I couldnt feel my feet anymore. The woman at the bus stop told us that she had been waiting 30 min BEFORE us so she had been standing there for an HOUR (while 3 buses should have passed during that period of time)


IT'S RIDICULOUS

fucking Quebec man....WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!

which made me think of something...here's to you Aleasha :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI4XLhY10VA&feature=related

3 comments:

Stefanie R. said...

lol this reminds me of a blog i read from chrissys page the other day..slightly different wording but the same ..this is why you need a car, cam..at least your license.those assholes take their time cuz they know they can blame the snow but they do have to drive slow cuz of the black ice so it makes it 10 times worse. the other day it took my mom 40 min to get home from cadillac metro. a 40 min bus ride which should take a maximum of 7 minutes..this should tell you something

Aleasha said...

HAHAHAHAHAH i LOVE it. god i want to marry him...

and as for the STM, I could spend an entire day ranting about it. ESPECIALLY in the winter. they are responsible for atleast three nervous breakdowns in my lifetime.

Anonymous said...

TRUE THAT... and nice video!