Monday, December 8, 2008

broken heart, in the city

I wrote this about a week and a half ago. I was told that I was wrong. Unfortunally, I wasn't;


I am feeling angry, sad, overwhelmed , disrespected, unimportant, irrelevant, “unspecial”, and I dispise the fact that even if I would say its over and leave, you wouldnt even stop me. you wouldnt even say I was the love of your life and would do anything to keep me. you wouldnt even take me by the hand , look into my eyes and say i was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. it wouldnt make a difference, it wouldnt change a thing... prove me wrong I beg of you..





.....And he never did



...You gotta rest that broken leg and just be glad its not a broken heart, a broken heart in the city. cuz a broken heart is never pretty...


Well Hawksley Workman, what do you do when you have a broken heart and a broken leg in the city? 



It might seem to be a pattern but I think NYC is the solution to my problem

5 comments:

Melissa said...

more details about the nyc new year's trip cam...300 for everything?
and i love you. i will mend your heart. and keep it in tact. <3

Camelia in the city said...

ya i think so..chrissy knows more details about that

Josh on the Bside said...

broken hearts mend and our left even stronger if a bit tattered and hardened, kinda like a bone.

it goes and it goes.

CHRISTINA D said...

whoever is still at concordia, please check 5th floor in the hall building for the paper. i'm never downtown so i can't check and i can't find the number anymore.

Josh on the Bside said...

woops are* not "our"

someone was tired at work