Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friday Night Lights

So, my first blog post. Well hello everybody, how are you doing on this fine cold december evening? I should be studying for sunday's 9am final but I have had enough. I've been reading for today's final for days and my brain needs a break. I'm feeling a little light for I have been inhaling a sweet Brazilian rolled marijuana cigarette (it was rolled by my Brazilian friend).

I find it odd, im sitting in kent's living room and they are 5 guys just watching one play resident evil while drinking and smoking weed. I don't see how that is amusing in any way.

I started watching Friday Night lights last week, I'm not so sure if I'm really getting into it but one thing is for sure. The football accident that made one of the main guys become quadriplegic made me ball my eyes out. Not all of you know but my knee injury could be considered a football injury so to think that I also could have fucked up my spine instead of my knee just made me realise how lucky I was and how close I was to possibly be paralyzed. Thank god I had a huge purse on my hip because it protected me and everything inside of it exploded instead of my bones.

On the 18th I have to call the hospital for the millionth time and I will finally have the date of my surgery. I know it will probably in the first week of january. I gotta tell ya Im pretty scared. Planning to be disabled again is just weird. I dont want to not be able to bend my knee again, not being able to walk or do anything. I'll have to spend my days at home, I'll start depressing and I'll get fat. My goal is to write an album during those months. So if possible to often ask about it, it would be a great way to force me to actually do it.

P.s: I use to be pretty closed minded when it came to french music.. I guess cuz all I heard was the shit that played on the radio, but I had the chance to discover this Parisian band called BB BRUNES. They are somewhat a french version of : Arctic Monkeys/The clash/ The Libertines... I've been listening to them every single day all summer and FINALLY they came to Montreal about a month ago. It was one of the BEST ROCK SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. They rock the FUCK out!
and lucky me, got to meet them afterward...

Oh Adrian:
On s'est loupé de peu je crois
je ne comprends pas
pour nous deux c'est terminé
pour nous deux rien ne va
j'avais tellement envie de toi
tu ne comprends pas
je ne comprends pas

3 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

that man is beautiful. oh my goodness.

and and and tim riggins is my baby. i love him and football very much.

jav said...

I'm glad you decided to make a personal blog! Resident Evil is a hard game to watch someone else play, but oh, I imagine it's not much different from watching a zombie movie.

I never knew you got injured, I'm sorry to hear that! Surgery can be a terrifying thing, the down time especially! Who could ever want that much time alone with themselves? I'm glad to hear you resolve to do something productive with it, though.

I am so surprised to hear you mention BB Brunes and immensely jealous that you got to meet them, you have no idea. From a musical standpoint, they're absolutely brilliant.

Josh on the Bside said...

i've always been the person playing the game and everyone watching.

it would always make me feel guilty for hogging the tv, but then again shooting zombies is a lot more entertaining than a lot of conversations i've found myself in when weed is involved