Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Don't shoot me Santa CLaus

 Looks like this rain dear  needs a Christmukkah miracle!!!!
The awkwardness in my house is undeniable. I have my french grand parents and my moroccan family over. I cannot IMAGINE what they could possibly talk about?!?!?!?
We are celebrating my cousin's birthday which is tomorrow. He is a little 15 year old Jesus.
Tonight, Im going to meet someone at the greyhound station to give a few gifts and say goodbye.
I hope I'm strong enough

Seth Cohen, where are you when I need you?

"Jesus and Moses, both had beards"

here is my favorite christmas song this year :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5-irfEvGaE

I really despise being so attracted to Brendan Flowers

2 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

who is leaving??

CHRISTINA D said...

ps: my fav xmas song is MAYBE THIS CHRISTMAS by ron sexsmith. oh yes. oh yeah.