Sunday, December 7, 2008

don't panic


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Im really tired of feeling like being the least bit considerate with me is too much to ask for?
   How much does it cost to get factored in by your "other half"?
Seems to be a big deal for someone...

I feel quite lonely.

this image represents perfectly how I feel right now.
and those words are the inner dialogues I have :


Shoreline water breaking fast
In New 
York city, low on cash
Another week and youll be back
And youll be saying home at last
But dont act broken
Even when youre broken

Its just one of those things
Thank god youre timeless
Cause my watch got stolen
Its the good stuff that you bring
Dont be crushed

This city will always bug you 
baby
I know for me it does the same
Its pretty I suppose from inside a plane
Thats heading for another place
So wave and blow me one more 
kiss
Youre a dead-eye baby
You never miss
Theres not much else as sweet as this
I waved so hard I broke my wrist
But dont act broken
Even when youre broken

Dont be crushed

2 comments:

Jay Vidyarthi said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngd5qXwUanY

ooooooh the man

Melissa said...

i like that picture miss camelia. and i like you, as well.