Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I now understand...

I went to the movies with Stefanie & my sister last night. They were trying to cheer me up and keep me occupied but at first I thought it would be a bad idea since they wanted to watch Twilight and its a romance. I ended up going anyway, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Probably due to the fact that it is too good to be true. Not even because it's a movie with vampires which makes it impossible to actually happen but because guys like that just don't exist.
I now understand the whole Robert Pattinsson mania, (Aleasha wait before you freak out lol). It's not because he is the new hot thing because in "real life" he is really not actually that attractive, if he wasn't an actor, none of the crazy obsessed girls would even look twice(unless like me they become powerless when men have a uk or australian accent). It's because of the fantasy of having a man completely overprotective(not in a creepy way) of you. Someone that will save you, protect you, that's mysterious strange, and sexy but seems to be captivated by you because you are one in a million, because he has always be waiting for YOU.

Someone that will do anything to keep you safe and doesn't have the strength to stay away from you anymore, someone who says: you are my life now, you and I will leave, go somewhere together and I'll make sure that nothing ever happens to you.
Every girl wants to be someone's Bella.


That's why girls all fell in love with Robert Pattinsson, they have forgotten that he is not Edward. They are mistaking their desire for the fantasy of being madly in love with somebody that would die for you with the person that plays that character.

I don't see why anyone should settle for anything less. Which is a vicious circle for I have never met a man who would be my Edward.
I would have been someone's Bella (became a "vampire" just to be with the one I loved always&forever) if only I was given the chance to...

5 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

yeah... what if you've found it and you let it go.... dum dum dum.....

don't get bitter just yet. he's still out there, i promise.

(and this is coming from the most bitter person of life. just trust me.)

Stefanie R. said...

this is probably the best blog i've ever read. its very true that girls forget a little about the character and just focus on the actor playing the part and fall in love with him, however, "nip tuck".
I guess I shouldn't underestimate what I have with Anthony because he really is my Edward Cullen and you seem to always remind me but I guess I'm blind sometimes cuz I never think anything can be this good and always think negatively.
I'm a very lucky girl.
Hey, Anthony has a brother ;) lol jk <3

Camelia in the city said...

stef, thanks but no thanks for the brother comment, I could go to jail for that haha and yes you do have an Edward cuz ant is so protective of you(sometimes a lil too much if u ask me) ;) but its still really awesome


chrissy, I really hope you are not thinking about someone in particular cuz no I dont think so...we have not found our edwards, yes there were some protective guys but really its the only thing they had in common with edward.
im not completely bitter, but I have yet to be proven wrong by anybody. I thought I found my Edward but I was fooled, He was more like James, the attractive bad vampire that lives for the chase...
:|

Aleasha said...

i still hate robert pattinson

Camelia in the city said...

haha its fine its not like I fancy him or anything :P

...wow I really wanted to hit somebody for any reason last night haha
Im like a really really hungry lion that you unleash infront of your enemies