Monday, December 29, 2008

procrastinator

I should be doing my 10 journals that I have to send by dec 31st midnight but it seems like having to do school work during the holidays does not work.
here is what I am doing instead








playing guitar hero3 for 4 hours straight with stef today was AMAZING!!!! When we would finish songs during our first try outs it was sick but... FUCK YOU YOU BLACK MAGIC WOMAN... I cant believe how hard that song is!!!!!
26 songs done. Its ridic!
Tomorrow the madness continues.
Here is one of the harder ones that when we finally got it down, we tried to scream but instead no sound came out and I fake bashed my guitar cuz I thought I was so badass, Its Helicopter from Bloc Party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6S5CJWlco


Alright so I am losing my mind over here in Montreal city...I need to get away.
Im thinking Mexico in about 2 weeks for a week or 2. I already have Maximillion D'Alessandro coming with me and possibly my friend naomi. I would love to find a 4th person to come with us. Is anyone interested? I dont mind going somewhere other than mexico but a beach would be preferable.

Any takers???? Let me know ASAP!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

mexico? skipping school? tsk tsk cam! but i would so do it too :P and if i didn't just go away, i would forsure join you. vacations are awesomeee.

ps. you're cute.

Camelia in the city said...

haha I wouldnt be missing school mel, I am only taking 2 classes online so its fine! ;)
I need to find a 4th personnnnnnnnnn

CHRISTINA D said...

EFF YOU!

i would come, you know that!

but i can't miss school

Camelia in the city said...

YES WE CAN! (Obama lol)

its the first week ...cmon coooooooooommmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pleassseeeeeee

Melissa said...

cam. new url for my blog:
http://thisismrs.blogspot.com
update it!